Sunday, January 23, 2011

Derivation of My Blog’s Name


My blog’s name “Dances with My Warm Hands” originated from my special talent, dancing. I love to dance. It made me feel better to enjoy my time when I am alone. Sometimes I make new steps with my warm hands. I chose warm hands because it describes my warm personality for being a simple friend. And it also originated from Rodel Cayao Gapulao, my father, when he danced with me. My cold hands felt his warm hands and it made me feel comfortable.
I enjoy dancing with my parents, relatives, friends, and other people that love moving and hoping their bodies to the fullest. I always join them whenever they dance. Almost my whole family love dancing and knows how to dance.
I also chose dance because you can express your feelings by dancing what ever steps you want to dance. You can give a lot of energy to show what you feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment