Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Techie World

         I am a responsible internet user. I only use the internet for good and not for any non-sense circumstances like watching rude video that include sex, naked people and other discourteous item. I use the internet for searching my assignments, knowing things I don't know, list of recipes for cooking, for sending message to my mother in Hong Kong, for chatting with my friends, to know what's happening inside and outside of our country and for discovering fresh and new songs of different singers in different countries. I also follow The Core Rules of Netiquette:
  • Rule number 1: Remember the human
  • Rule number 2: Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life.
  • Rule number 3: Know where you are in cyberspace
  • Rule number 4: Respect other people's time and bandwidth
  • Rule number 5: Make yourself look good online
  • Rule number 6: Share expert knowledge
  • Rule number 7: Help keep flame wars under control
  • Rule number 8: Respect other people's privacy
  • Rule number 9: Don't abuse your power
  • Rule number 10: Be forgiving of other people's mistakes
         So you should read first it's content before entering a site in internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment